Fall Meal Plan
Already Own This? Log In
Fall Meal Plan Includes
Fall Meal Plan
Oh my gourd! The bounty of the Fall Harvest and long days enjoying football season is the inspiration behind this fueling plan. Autumn season vegetables like brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes and a few things pumpkin make eating healthy during the Fall delicious and nutritious!
Each week, you get:
- Step-by-step pregame strategy: 1 hour of prep on the weekend to ensure you only spend 20 minutes to finalize meals during the week.
- An example meal schedule for your week to tell you when to eat what.
- A printable grocery shopping list with PRO TIPs and brand recommendations to ensure you have everything on hand each week.
- Recipes and meal ideas for breakfasts, lunches, snacks and dinners
- To fit your real-life schedule, it is designed to ensure that dinner leftovers become tomorrow’s lunch – saving you money and time!
Week 1 Meals Include:
- Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
- Chicken Breast with Fennel, Carrots and Couscous
- Roasted Salmon with Gingery Parsnips
- Shrimp and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Pasta with Lentils, Spinach and Leeks
Week 2 Meals Include:
- Not-Your-Mom’s-Meatloaf Sandwich
- Spiced Up Glow Bowl
- Cruciferous Crunch Salad
- Halibut en Papillote
- Mi-so Healthy Fall Buddha Bowl
Week 3 Meals Include:
- Creamy Lentil Soup with Kale-yeah!
- Spaghetti Squash Enchilada Bowl
- Kale Presto-Pesto Pasta
- Coconut Curry Base with Tofu
- Super Savory Soba Bowl
Week 4 Meals Include:
- Are You Ready for Some Football-Chili?
- Kick-the-Cold Heart Shiitake and Spinach Soup
- Smoky Pork Tenderloin
- Walnut-crusted Chicken Breast
- Butternut squash Mac N Cheese – um, yasssssss!!!
THERE’S MORE!! Each meal plan includes 4 BONUS resources:
- Optimal Fueling Guide: The way to make healthy work for busy individuals is to adopt simple habits that can make a huge difference with time and consistency. This guide contains seven principles of fueling to start now and maintain for life.
- Kitchen Essentials: A list to ensure your kitchen is properly equipped with the basics, plus four key cooking essentials that can make cooking at home more efficient and enjoyable.
- Pre and Post Workout Fueling: The what, when and why nutrition strategy for fueling around workouts, to ensure that your nutrition is as strong as you.
- 4 Healthier Sweet-tooth Satisfiers: The difference between sweets that bog you down and not is the inclusion of protein and fiber – these simple recipes have both so that your decision to indulge is a supportive one.