Team, the summer sun is not a game!!! I love getting out and basking in the warm glow of the sunshine but it’s so important that we remember to protect ourselves! Not only does it keep your skin looking younger, but it helps prevent skin cancer. Here’s what I’m doing to keep it under wraps this summer:
1. Use sunscreen every single day. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Yes, even when it’s cloudy.
2. Don’t forget your lips! Use a lip balm or lipstick that contains SPF.
3. Choose a sunscreen that protects against both UVA and UVB rays, is water resistant (in case you sweat), and has an SPF of 30 or higher.
4. The sun is most harmful between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., so limit your time during those hours. Find a shady spot to hang!
5. Accessorize! This might be my favorite part of sun protection. Get a fabulous hat and pair of shades to rock. You can still be stylish while you’re being safe.
What are you doing to protect yourself this summer? Let me know!☀️ 😎