I would be lying if I said I wasn’t sad about summer coming to an end. It’s my favorite time of year for many reasons, but the number one being that I get to do most of my travel during that time.
But with all the travel that comes with busy summer months, there is a downside. My schedule gets completely thrown off and it’s hard to stick with any type of routine.
So although I’m sad about the fun of summer coming to a close, I am excited about getting back to my regular schedule, especially when it comes to my workouts!
I figured now was the perfect time to support you all in getting back into a routine as well!
No matter who you are, I have something for everyone. Whether you are looking for a follow along program, something high intensity, or you want it all!
Here’s a quick overview of everything in the library so you could find the program that is just right for you!
Check out all of my favorite programs:
- Ab-alicious: This at-home program takes all of the guesswork out of your ab training. No boring crunches over here — these 7 classes are a FUN and effective way to spice up your core routine!
- Athletic Glutes: Ready to work on your ASSets? Tap into all of the benefits of stronger glutes with this well-rounded Athletic Glutes Program! All you need is a set of medium to heavy weight dumbbells and a sturdy chair.
- Summer Sweat: This 4 week strength & conditioning Challenge is all about turning the intensity up with fun, athletic-inspired workouts that can be done at home.
- In The Gym: Mobility: Start (and finish!) strong with this ultimate set of warm-ups and cool-downs. Perfect for your gym or home workouts! Increase joint mobility to improve strength and performance, and decrease the risk of injuries.
- 6-Week Meal Plan: Registered Dietitian Liz Wyosnick MS, RDN created this 6-week meal plan to complement your training! The suggested meal plan includes breakfast, lunches, dinner, pre/post-workout snacks, and weekly grocery lists.
- Just Move Membership: And want the best deal of them all? Get access to every single program, challenge, and workout for less than $13 a month!